Friday, August 16, 2013

Expecting Number 2

I know that I am not writing as much as I have intent to early this year. Well, honestly, I wasn't writing that much anyway so you can have a pretty good idea what my journal looks like.


Anyway, I am giving blogging another shot because I am now 3 months due to my second baby and am starting to imagine what are the things I can do in my 3-months maternity leave.
Basically the things I would like to commit myself to:


1. Having a blog


For my blog, I would like to stick to the following topics :
(1). Decorating my new house

Tangerang, August 2013 
This is how the first floor of my new house looks like last Saturday. I'm sorry for the terrible image quality since I took this one with my phone camera.

source : www.unitdesignstudio
It would be nice to have the before picture turns into just like the image above. We have been planning to use white brick background in the living room. I hope our new living room can be at least photo-worthy.

(2). Planning and executing my baby(ies) birthday party 

I know Rachel's first birthday was not a success in terms of planning and execution. Although I have my pregnancy and our moving as the perfect excuses, I feel that I owe it to Rachel and her little sister to throw better parties in the future.

source : www.shoptinytiaraparties.com, www.glorioustreats.com, www.inacard.com, www.pinkcakebox.com

source : as mentioned above
2. Having a memory keeper

By memory keeper I mean scrapbooks. I have started one for Rachel which is still incomplete. I have been using Project Life for her baby book. You can learn more about Project Life here


Rachel's Project Life from her Two Moths left page along with my Project Life Baby Edition For Her Kit and Clementine Edition. In the back is my Project Life Binder Clementine Edition
Rachel's Project Life Title Page

I actually aim high for this one because of this post in Becky's blog. I always believe that I need a creative outlet for my self and Becky's product provide me just that. But having read that post, I believe that I may be serving a greater goal if I can be persistent in building memory keepers for my family. 



Project Life 2013 Clementine Edition - Title Page
As you can see, I have not yet use many from my Clementine kit. I confess, I only finished the first week of 2013. What a challenge to catch up, don't you think?

So dear readers, wish me luck on my journey here.

No comments:

Post a Comment