Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Going Red, Black, and White in the Future

For the not-so-successful Rachel's first birthday party, I actually set a ladybug party theme. Unfortunately, I couldn't execute it well enough. I did, however bought these following items from www.celebrationpeak.com

1. Ladybug party banner

www.celebrationpeak.com

2. Ladybug fancy high chair kit

www.celebrationpeak.com

3. Ladybug fancy plastic table cover

www.celebrationpeak.com
4. Classic Red plastic table cover
www.celebrationpeak.com

So basically, these are the decorative items that I have 



From left to right : Classic Red plastic table cover, Ladybug fancy plastic table cover, Ladybug fancy high chair kit, Ladybug party banner
I have red, black, and white items I maybe able to use for future parties. I will now google any theme that may match my existing party items.

Do you have any suggestion?

No comments:

Post a Comment