Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Ice Cream Birthday Party - The Starting Point

As I mentioned here, one of my reasons for writing this blog is to record the birthday parties I planned for my babies. I have been planning to have a candy birthday party with the color theme of pink, blue, and yellow.

One of the mood boards I created for my babies parties

I know I have been terrible in planning the parties since we are already in April 2014, people! And I have not been doing my homework properly.

So last week I sort of contact the beautiful and talented graphic designer / baker / gym bunny, Marcella Clarissa to start brainstorming the ideas of having candy birthday party. Within two days, she came back to me with ideas and input.

She firstly design these pattern for the R1's second birthday party
The initial choices for the R1's birthday

We were straightly chose the first patter for the babyish and fun ice cream logo. The look itself makes me giddy excited to move forward with choosing the color scheme which she gave me the following choices

Three color scheme option

Although I very much in love with color scheme number two since it brings out the Pantone Color of the Year 2014 theme (duh!), we decided to use the color scheme number three. Yippie! Woop woop!

So I am now in the process of choosing the decoration material that goes well with the color scheme meanwhile Ms. Clarissa is designing the printables with the selected pattern.

source herehere, and here
Excuse my minimal Photoshop skill, I am learning to create better photo collages. Do you think we can finally have a decent planned birthday party? #fingercrossed

No comments:

Post a Comment