Tuesday, December 24, 2013

How to Keep Your Devices Manuals

When we bought appliances or devices or gadget, they come with packaging and manuals. I used to keep all those packages, considering that if I ever have to sell them, I will get better prices if they come with their original boxes. The I realized that I have never sold any of my gadgets, I just gave them away to our helpers who rarely asked where is the original packaging. I then made up my mind that I will not keep those boxes anymore since they tend to pile up everywhere around the house and gather all that nasty dust.

But I think it is a different story when it comes to the manuals and the warranty cards. I collect them in case I need to find some information regarding the appliances or the gadgets. We do not have many things that come with manuals and cards so I still save them in the plastic pocket like so.



The plastic pocket to hold all my manuals and warranty cards

If the pockets become inadequate, we will categorize the manuals.
Since we do not have many, this is sufficient for the moment

Since our working area has not completely done, I keep this pocket in the cabinet in our bedroom, along with my paper stock, my Project Life items, and the expandable plastic folders that keeps the copies of our important documents.


I also try to find the soft copy version of the manuals. So far, I have only collected four which are the manuals for my cameras, for the new fridge, and the iron.



I put the manuals in my IBook for easy read

Should the manuals adding up, then I will consider to have them categorized. At the time being, i find this system serves us just fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment