Monday, December 16, 2013

Moving In..

Okay I have to admit, the three months maternity leave did not go as I planned. Trying to catch up on my Project Life? I did not even print any of the photos. Planning the next birthday party for my babies? Have not thought about it since the beginning of my leave. Designing and decorating for the new house? We moved hastily with the project still on-going on the first floor, leaving me overwhelmed with the task of cleaning and moving our belongings in.


My Project Life binder and all my scrapbooking supplies, jammed in their new place, unpacked and just sitting there

So the plan I scribbled for Richelle's Project Life and for this blog is just going to be another complementary image in this blog. Ironically, if you see the image below, I have the intention to put the title of 'If You Fail to Plan, You Plan to Fail' for one of my post. I think in my case it is more appropriate to change it into 'I Succeeded to Plan but Fail Nonetheless'



Although it does not score big in Holmes and Rahe Stress Scale, I will definitely consider moving house as one of the most stressful life event. It may not apply to single people, but with baby and toddler, I think I was overwhelmed. Still am, perhaps. 


I do feel better now I have the time to write this post. I even feel better to be able to move photos from my camera. Such a rare thing a me-time is these days.


Tomorrow I am planning to take photos of the chaos around the house and maybe, if Baby No.1 has mercy on me, I will be able to list down the projects I need to tackle. 


Good night, everyone. 



No comments:

Post a Comment