Sunday, October 13, 2013

Blush - Title Page

So I finally started Richelle's Project Life album. Since I only bought the mini kit of`Project Life Baby Edition, I am trying to use other product in the title page. 





I already put the title page with the products shown above 


But then I did not get the chance to finish until that night I had the time to scribble and make sketches for Project Life and I come to this idea of having solid color paper and black and white photos of Richelle in the title and ending page.


Since I am still within my 40-days-of-rest after giving birth to Richelle, I'm not allowed to go out of the house. Therefore, it may be a while for me to post the actual title and ending page. I think I will go straight to the third-closest mall from the house because I need to print out the photos and I also am planning to get a new chipboard letter stickers for each month title.

Looking forward to the end of this month.

No comments:

Post a Comment