Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Upcoming Appliances

Still in the subject of house appliances, from this site I still have to purchase the following items :

II. Counter-top Appliances and Accessories


www.shutterstock.com

1. Toaster or toaster oven
2. Mixer
3. Coffee maker
4. Kettle

I find the list is not really applicable since I do believe we can use rice cooker (or magic jar or magic com as you may call it) more than we use toaster.



I really dislike the look of rice cooker and its kind, with the flower or the ornament along the appliances body. I settle with one in a bold color if we cannot get anything in white or stainless steel finish.

And as we hardly ever use mixer, we might as well buy a kettle first before buying a mixer or a coffee maker.


So I come up with a new list that is more suitable to our needs and budget, which are :


1. Rice cooker / magic jar / magic com



www.aroma-housewares.com - Aroma 20-Cup Digital Rice Cooker & Food Steamer
P.S I have no idea where to but an Aroma house ware in Jakarta, I put the image above because the item looks good. Why can't the local brand here make one looks like that? Or the very least, having a worthy product photography.

For purchasing this items, I'm preparing the following table:



My guidelines in buying rice cooker / magic com, sources mentioned above

2. Kettle 



www.electrolux.co.id - Electric Kettle EEK 3100
image source www.phillips.co.id

3. Microwave



Price source mentioned above, image source from each brand (www.sharp-indonesia.com & www.panasonic.com)
I think there is a pretty good chance I am going to buy all my necessities to one of the price source mentioned above because it has the best bargain

4. Toaster (if budget permits)


I know that sometimes images from each brand or manufacturer do not represent the real items since they may have photoshop-ed the image to make it look more appealing. Hey, they have to make a sell, right? How can I not wanting something like this in our kitchen :



www.uncrate.com - The Egg & Muffin Toaster 
I will skip the small appliances like cooking implements, kitchen utensils and tools, tableware, and bake-ware, and goes straight to :

III. Floor Care and Cleaning Items

1. Vacuum cleaner

When we found bumps on baby Rachel, we suspected there was bugs, mites, dust, you name it, all those nasty things on our spring bed. My husband settled for this vacuum :



www.raycop-europe.com

Although I was not familiar with the brand, when they claim that they are the first anti-bacterial cleaner that kills between 93.5% to 99% viruses and bacteria, well, I'm sold. Anything to protect your baby's skin, right. 

This vacuum is hand-held, thus make it quite difficult to cleanse other than mattresses, pillows, and upholstered furniture. Should we find spare in our budget, I would like to have this baby :



www.newsroom.electrolux.com
I have seen my in-law uses this baby and I find it quite helpful. I have read the review in Amazon where most people find the battery disappointing. Like I said, only if we have spare budget.

2. Broom and dustpan
3. Floor mop, scrub pail, scrub brush, and cleaning rags

For the last two items, I think I just go with whatever products available. What is important though is how we are going to keep them nice and tidy like this : 



I'm terribly sorry I forget where I download the above image. I saved it to my IPad and totally forget to take note. Please confirm should the image has copyright

And for the small cleaning items, the following images of cleaning caddy should be very inspiring.



http://www.abowlfulloflemons.net

http://iheartorganizing.blogspot.com

http://iheartorganizing.blogspot.com
Wish me luck on the new house, guys!


No comments:

Post a Comment