Sunday, November 10, 2013

And Today I Decided to Buy This

When you deal with domestic helpers, it is no wonder that you will face some silly domestic conflict. Mine starts a couple of days ago and in order to settle this ridiculous matter, today I bring home this baby.



www.philips.co.my - Philips HD1172

Again, this is a buying with impulse, because I need it right away and we were happen to be going to a mall where they have an electronic & appliances store. 


I bought it merely because the others looks too colorful for my taste and it looks like they were all made of plastic. This one has a graphite plastic handle which made the total look is forgivable. I bought it for IDR 220,500



www.philips.co.my - Philips HD1172


If you check to this site, the product feature is described as follows:



Easy gliding on all fabrics

  • Non-stick sole-plate coating - The soleplate of your Philips iron is coated with a special non-stick layer for good gliding performance on all fabrics.

Reaches into tricky areas

  • Button groove speeds up ironing along buttons and seams - The button groove makes ironing along buttons and seams fast and easy.
  • Pointed tip for ironing tricky areas - The uniquely pointed tip allows you to iron even the hardest to reach areas.

Full control

  • Iron temperature-ready light - Indicator light goes off when the required ironing temperature has been reached.

When I was in the store trying to make up my mind, the other one I was also considering is one from Electrolux. 



www.electrolux.co.id - EDI 120

This one is cheaper IDR 204,000 but I really cannot get over the blue plastic plate which is not any better from the rest of the iron the store is displaying. Even the steam iron which cost double from the one I bought comes in those plastic look. These household manufacturers better come up with a better product design in the future, don't you think?



Colorful plastic  dry iron, I can not get over the look. Seriously?



No comments:

Post a Comment