Wednesday, November 13, 2013

A Little Change of Plan

I have posted earlier the water dispenser I wish to purchase and the comparison I made. You can read it here

Last night my husband assessed our inventory and we realized that we already have two units of fridge. The new one certainly goes to the kitchen and the old one goes to the second floor. We have not yet determined whether we wanted to put the old fridge in the kids room or we want to have it in ours. We bought that fridge right after I gave birth to my eldest daughter. Its main purpose is to store my expressed milk and after 6 months, I also store the baby food there too. 


Anyway, I am preparing to buy a smaller unit of water dispenser and this is the comparison I made so far. 






The table has more items because I found that there were more option from local brand with a very reasonable price for top loading water dispenser. I actually would like to compare more than what I already put in the table but I don't want to confuse myself in the end so I settle with these five options. Can you guess which one I am aiming for?


No comments:

Post a Comment