Sunday, November 17, 2013

This is Where We're Gonna Dine

I am giddy excited to see the progress of our new home. My adoration and respect for my dear husband to finally completed our new house. He is the sole designer and project manager and I proudly say he finance the project on his own.

Remember that brick wall I showed you in my first post. Now it is considerably 90% complete along with the floor and ceiling. 



Our future dining room, captured from the living room. Love, love, love the brick wall along with the pendant light and the black door at the back. Please excuse the mat and tools rack on the right, working is still under progress
The brick wall for dining room backdrop. The pendant light was a nice feature and give a homey ambiance to the cold brick


The brick wall goes all the way to the wall on the second floor. My husband applied clear coating to sealed the brick wall surface.

Again, excuse the poor quality of the images since we took them around 10 PM. The place is quite a mess during the day since there are still a few workers working on the house. By taking the images at night, my husband would like to show me the ambiance with the lights on which if I imagined correctly, he has done a remarkable job and we are so proud of him.


Another thing I would like show are the details on the black door at the back and the kitchen at the right side of the dining room. But then again, they alone each deserves a different post themselves.



Sneak peek of the upcoming post, my love on our back door and kitchen


No comments:

Post a Comment