Friday, November 15, 2013

Baby Richelle's Pink Owl

As I have posted earlier here, we have to plan what are we going to give our relatives and friends when Baby No. 2 turns 1 month. Although there is a traditional standard to what were supposed to be give, we choose a more functional gift, something that can be use for quite sometime.

With Baby No. 1, we gave a medium-sized white towel with pink ballerina shoes embroidery. My sister-in-law's friend made these for us. 


The white towel covered in pink tulle fabric with pink ribbons on top 
A white towel with pink ballerina shoes with Baby No.1's name on top


For Baby No. 2, I thought I had the luxury of choosing a wide range of souvenirs. It turned out I underestimate the product lead time. I thought I can get small souvenirs like these




Unfortunately, either the site does not ship internationally, or the shipping and taxes cost more that the items itself, or the product lead time plus the estimated delivery date takes more than 30 days, I found myself considering our local resources. 


I surfed the net high and low and I found this:





I contacted them by email and following up by Blackberry and this nice young lady named Nini guided me through the whole process of ordering. The fact that ones I was interested in takes one month to assemble due to the availability of the boxes leads me to a pink owl theme Nini has designed for the souvenir. It consist of a mug and a fancy owl packaging.





Honestly I have to say I love the way these babies look. They are just lovely for a one-month-celebration. And Nini perhaps already made my life easier by setting the theme for Richelle's first birthday next year. Don't you think it is just lovely if Richelle's first birthday theme matches her one month celebration gift? 





No comments:

Post a Comment